- Teacher's planning manual
- OEE Curriculum Guide
- OEE Quick Class Guide Reference Sheet
- Cabin Leader Manual
- Cabin Leader Contract
- Student Journal Template
- EGDELWONK QUESTIONS (a trivia game based on Camp Seymour classes)
- Egdelwonk Answer Sheet
- Pre and post Living Machine curriculum
- Virtual Tour
- Pro-tips for sharing camp with another school
Our program is designed for 4th through 6th-grade students, but can be tailored to any age group. Students spend from 1 to 5 days participating in hands-on classes such as marine science investigation, squid dissection, forest ecosystems, wildlife ecology, reptiles, sustainability, orienteering, canoeing, small group team building utilizing a challenge course, zip line, and climbing wall.
Classes are designed to enhance Next Generation Science and Washington State Learning Standards. Evening activities provide fun and fellowship for students, teachers, and parents.
See what impact our program has on students: Student Survey 2018 Q1