FRIENDSHIP - Caring adult role models lead activities and games that foster friendships.
ACHIEVEMENT - Campers build skills and confidence through camp activities like archery, boating and so many others.
BELONGING - By participating in Seymour traditions, campers feel like they belong.
EARLY BIRD REGISTARTION FOR SUMMER 2018 OPENS JANUARY 1.
Members: $249 Per Session
Non-members: $254 Per Session
$49 a week - locations listed below
Entering grades 1-2 | Swim Lessons Included
- Discover new activities in small, age-appropriate groups
- Feel supported by your group leader, trained to work with first-time campers
- Activities: arts and crafts, archery, boating, marine science, climbing wall, swimming, and games
Entering grades 2-3
- Receive more in-depth instruction during activity time
- Meet new friends through unit games
- Give input to group's activity schedule
- Activities: arts and crafts, archery, boating, marine science, climbing wall, swimming, farm and garden classes, and nature games
Entering grades 4-6
- Choose a skill-building "Camptivity" for the week
- Build and strengthen friendships through teambuilding activities
- Activities: arts and crafts, archery, boating, climbing wall, swimming, farm and garden classes, performing arts, sports and Camp Seymour's zip line
$49 a week from the following locations
Morgan Family YMCA
Departs at 7:45am
Arrives at 5:50pm
Tom Taylor Family YMCA
Departs at 8:15am
Arrives at 5:20pm
Haselwood Family YMCA
Departs at 7:30am
Arrives at 6:05pm
Port Orchard | Bravo Terrace
Departs at 8:05am
Arrives at 5:25pm