Make a Difference
Do you think bringing people together at camp makes the world a better place? If you're hardworking, caring, and ready to learn, a job at YMCA Camp Seymour could be a great career choice. The Y believes in a diverse world, that we are stronger when we are inclusive and welcoming, that our doors should be open to all, and that when everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive together, we are our best selves.
In your role at Camp Seymour, you get to:
- Make a real impact in the lives of kids ages 7 to 17.
- Develop leadership skills like collaboration, problem-solving, and decision-making in a supportive environment, with coaching by caring supervisors and directors.
- Gain hard skills and certifications in areas like belaying, boating, nature classes, swim lessons, archery, and more.
- Learn new perspectives and make lifelong friends as you join a staff team of 60 people from all over the country and the world.
- Live onsite (and in many cases, in the cabins with campers) in a community that cares about putting kids first.
Questions? Contact Jenn Amos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-460-8884.
June 18 - August 26
Teen Leadership Staff
June 11 - August 26
Assistant Camp Director
Camper Support Specialist
Health Care Specialist (RN/LPN)
Health Care Assistant
Climbimg Wall Specialist
Arts & Crafts Specialist