Make a Difference
NOTE: CAMP SEYMOUR HAS CANCELED ALL OVERNIGHT CAMP PROGRAMS FOR SUMMER 2020 DUE TO THE EVOLVING COVID-19 SITUATION. WE WILL NOT BE HIRING AN OVERNIGHT CAMP STAFF THIS SUMMER. PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING US IN 2021.
Do you think bringing people together at camp makes the world a better place? If you're hardworking, caring and ready to learn, a job at YMCA Camp Seymour could be a great career choice. The Y believes in a diverse world, that we are stronger when we are inclusive and welcoming, that our doors should be open to all, and that when everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive together we are our best selves.
In your role at Camp Seymour, you get to:
- Make a real impact in the lives of kids ages 7 to 17
- Develop leadership skills like collaboration, problem solving and decision making in a supportive environment, with coaching by caring supervisors and directors
- Gain hard skills and certifications in areas like belaying, boating, nature classes, swim lessons, archery, and more
- Learn new perspectives and make lifelong friends, as you join a staff team of 80 people from all over the country and the world
- Live onsite (and in many cases, in the cabins with campers) in a community that cares about putting kids first
Contact Lincoln McLain | 253-460-8884
June 14-August 22, 2020
Cabin Leaders, Trip/Teen Leadership Staff
June 8-August 22, 2020
All Directors, Unit Leaders, Program Specialists, Health Team, and some other leadership positions
When in doubt, apply for our Cabin Leader position and we can discuss the correct fit for you in our interview.
Click here to see all available positions.
If you are 17 years old and wish to volunteer with us this summer as an Assistant Leader (AL), please follow the link here and fill out a volunteer application for a "Camp Seymour Assistant Leader" (found at the bottom of the page). We will be in touch sortly afterward with more information.