Make a Difference
Do you think bringing people together at camp makes the world a better place? If you're hardworking, caring and ready to learn, a job at YMCA Camp Seymour could be a great career choice. The Y believes in a diverse world, that we are stronger when we are inclusive and welcoming, that our doors should be open to all, and that when everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive together we are our best selves.
In your role at Camp Seymour, you get to:
- Make a real impact in the lives of kids ages 7 to 17
- Develop leadership skills like collaboration, problem-solving and decision making in a supportive environment, with coaching by caring supervisors and directors
- Gain hard skills and certifications in areas like belaying, boating, nature classes, swim lessons, archery, and more
- Learn new perspectives and make lifelong friends, as you join a staff team of 60 people from all over the country and the world
- Live onsite (and in many cases, in the cabins with campers) in a community that cares about putting kids first
June 12 - August 19
Cabin Leaders, Trip/Teen Leadership Staff
June 6 - August 19
All Directors, Unit Leaders, Program Specialists, Health Team, and some other leadership positions
Questions? Contact Jenn Amos at email@example.com or 253-460-8884.