Volunteer at Camp Seymour
- Make a difference in the lives of kids and families!
- Join a community of like-minded individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors
- Learn new skills
- Become a better leader
HOW TO VOLUNTEER
- Find an opportunity that matches your skill and availability. Check out our on-going and one-time volunteer opportunities below.
- Complete and Submit an Application. Once you find an opportunity that’s right for you, complete the Online Volunteer Application.
- Your Application is Processed. We’ll process your application, which includes facilitating reference and background checks. We may contact you to conduct an interview.
- Training and Orientation. Once you have been approved to volunteer, we’ll help you find a Child Abuse Prevention (CAP) Training to attend at one of our branches, OR an online CAP Training for volunteers not working directly with youth. This is an important step to ensure your safety and the safety of our participants!
Advisory Council Member | 2 year term
Camp Ambassador | Seasonal
Women's Wellness Weekend - Group Fitness/Craft Instructors | April 7-9
Garden Docent | On-going
Annual Campaign Volunteer | Feb 13-March 23 | Contact Diane Jackson, 253-460-8902
SERVICE SATURDAY | APRIL 16
Teens interested in volunteering at Camp Seymour should learn more about our year-round Teen Leadership Development Program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Hollie Penuel | Volunteer Coordinator