- Teacher's planning manual
- OEE Curriculum Guide (includes EALR alignment)
- Cabin Leader Manual
- Cabin Leader Contract
- Student Journal Template
- EGDELWONK QUESTIONS (a trivia game based on Camp Seymour classes)
- Egdelwonk Answer Sheet
- Pre and post Living Machine curriculum
- Frequently Asked Questions for Parents
Our program is designed for 4th through 6th-grade students, but can be tailored to any age group. Students spend from 1 to 5 days participating in hands-on classes such as marine science investigation, squid dissection, forest ecosystems, wildlife ecology, reptiles, sustainability, orienteering, canoeing, small group team building utilizing a challenge course, zip line, and climbing wall.
Classes are designed to enhance Next Generation Science and Washington State Learning Standards. Evening activities provide fun and fellowship for students, teachers, and parents.