Distance Learning Support
As our community moves to a new model of education, the Youth Development Professionals at Camp Seymour have developed a new program to meet the needs of kids and families in the Peninsula and South Kitsap School Districts.
One-week sessions start Monday, September 28.
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM | Monday - Friday
Cost: $200 | Per week
- Atmosphere that promotes belonging and acceptance
- Staff support students in following their school's daily schedule, troubleshooting technology issues, and staying on task during learning hours
- Safe – meeting state and county guidelines to create a safe/comfortable learning environment.
- Cohorts and small groups limited 9 students and one staff – organized by districts/schedules
- Activities and outdoor time scheduled around academic learning time slots
- At vehicle check-in/out - Daily Health Screenings upon arrival
- Snack and lunch served daily
Financial Assistance is provided to individuals, kids, and families on a need basis and allows access to all programs, activities, and facilities at the YMCA. If we can serve you or your family in this way, please fill out the Y Experience application.