The Y believes that time spent outdoors helps us be our healthiest, best selves. This fall, we are excited to provide outdoor programming at Camp Seymour for active YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties members.
Y members can use our reservation system to book an outdoor experience at Camp Seymour. Activities include Archery, Boating, Tie Dye, Family challenges, Hiking, and Zip-line (must be 60 lbs or over to ride the zip-line).
- Family Adventure (four-hour) - Select a time and rotate through three pre-selected activity areas.
- Family Adventure (one-hour) - Select a time to participate in a single camp activity. Options include: Marine Discovery, Boating and Tie Dye.
- Sunset Paddle (individuals ages 15 and up) - A two-hour paddle outside of beautiful Glen Cove.
- Hiking (individuals and families) - Select a one-hour time block to explore the Outback trails.
- Forest Quest - An outdoor adventure of riddles, puzzles, and clues all while hiking the trails of Camp Seymour! Like the Amazing Race and escape rooms, you and your family will walk the trails at Camp and put yourselves to the test in a series of challenges that are fun for the whole family.
- Outdoor Pick Ball Courts - One hour reservations
Please help us maintain a healthy environment by observing our new healthy practices:
Please stay home if you've experienced any of the following:
- Were you diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine?
- Have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 24 hours?
- Have you had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
Our reopening after the shelter-in-place order related to COVID-19 requires an updated liability waiver signature for all adult members before your first visit. Please complete this step online in advance of your scheduled visit.
Reservations are for households with an active Y membership accounts. If you've placed your membership on hold you can use the link below to reactivate your membership. *Must be at least two days in advance of your visit.REACTIVATE MY MEMBERSHIP