Make a Difference
Do you have what it takes to make a difference in the lives of kids? If you're hardworking, caring and ready to learn, a job at YMCA Camp Seymour could be a great career choice. In your role at Camp Seymour, you get to:
- Make a real impact in the lives of kids ages 7 to 17
- Develop leadership skills like collaboration, problem solving and decision making in a supportive environment, with coaching by caring supervisors and directors
- Gain hard skills and certifications in areas like belaying, boating, nature classes, swim lessons, archery, and more
- Learn new perspectives and make lifelong friends, as you join a staff team of 80 people from all over the country and the world
- Live onsite (and in many cases, in the cabins with campers) in a community that cares about putting kids first
Contact Lincoln McLain | 253-460-8884
June 17-August 25
Cabin Leaders, Trip/Teen Leadership Staff, Day Camp Staff
June 12-August 25
All directors, specialists, and other positions
Check out the position descriptions and submit your application here.
If you are 17 years old and wish to volunteer with us this summer as an Assistant Leader (AL), please follow the link here and fill out a volunteer application for a "Camp Seymour Assistant Leader" (found at the bottom of the page). We will be in touch sortly afterward with more information.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM? LET US KNOW!
Many of our positions are filling for summer 2018! Please complete the interest form below. If you are interested in an open position, or if a position opens up, we will be in touch.