Employment at Camp
We are looking for dynamic kid experts and positive role models
Thank you for your interest in employment at YMCA Camp Seymour. We are now hiring for Summer 2014! Are you ready to make a difference?
Working at camp can be life changing. To learn more read our blog, A Summer Job Can Set You Up for Success!
- Staff Training begins June 15th and the last day of summer camp is August 23rd. Leadership staff training begins on June 12th.
- All summer positions are residential.
- We require applicants to submit 3 references, including 1 family reference. Please include these in your applications, and make sure to provide each reference's email address.
- You must be the minimum age required for the position by the first day of staff training
- CABIN LEADER - Male positions available, Female positions FULL; Minimum age: 18 or high school graduate
- Teen Leadership Staff (Adventurers, Trek, Quest, LEAD and Trips) - Minimum age: 21
Interested in volunteering as an Assistant Cabin Leader? Complete a volunteer application. For other volunteer opportunities, visit our volunteer page. ASSISTANT LEADER REQUIREMENTS: Minimum age of 16+; must be available to attend staff training; references, background check and interview required; volunteer position is residential.
If you have questions, please contact Hollie Penuel at firstname.lastname@example.org or by
phone at 253-460-8884.
OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
NOW HIRING Outdoor and Environmental Education positions for the 2014-2015 school year. Click here for more information and to apply online. E-mail email@example.com or contact by phone at 253-460-8890 with questions.